Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unit 2/ Common area presentation boards






During this final presentation for the project in Parlous, WA, I found my self in an interesting place. When working on process design I was trying to figure out when the right point was to show clean crepe work was and when that line where I should still make some, some what hand drafted work. Where the client would feel like they still have a say and when they feel content with what is shown to them. If I could change anything about this project presentation I would better manage my time to create a better model for my presentation. I know what I created was annoyware close to the quality of work I know I can make. But all in all I think the project went well. I know I still need to work on creating a better concept statement that is more cut and dry to the point then the long winded on I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment