Monday, November 26, 2012

Critique from BLRB Designers

I went to BLRB architects for a critique in Tacoma WA. I asked my Benjamen Feild if he would take a look at my project and give me any advice to help make my project better. He was more then happy to. He prepared a wall for me to present on my work on and garbed five other designers in the firm to help with the critique. 
David Pool
Jonah Jensen
Steffany Tilton
Aaron Winston
Abbey Cwiek
Abby told me that when I was thinking about what materials to use that I should keep in mind all five scenes. Another designers told me that I have an interesting problem with nature lighting and that I should keep in mind how to solve this problem. He told me that glass around the top of a wall can help move the light to through the space. Ben told me to make the presentation a story, to have a beginning, middle, end, to talk about the buildings history, present and future. this gave me a new way to look at the whole project. 

I was given so much good advice from the critique from all these great designers. I know that the next time I need some advices that the designers at BLRB will be more then happy to help.
 BLRB architects in Tacoma, WA
Uris Giron    

No comments:

Post a Comment