Monday, July 30, 2012

Postor




     These are my posters for my project presentation. When I was designing this poster I wanted to keep it as hand crafted as possible, keeping the human craft evident. Next time I design a poster I will make sure to make the underlining grid more visible and the elements of the posters more lined up. All in all, make this poster has helped me remember what I wanted to accomplish with this project, what the message I wanted to convey with the model. When I was drawing my technical drawing I ran out of velum paper and had pens that where drying out. I wish I would have seen this coming because mixing velum and tracing paper on a presentation poster does not look clean and having broken pen line does not look professional. A great skill I learned from working on this project was how to work with color pencils.  They where never a media I payed much attenuation to, but coloring my perspective with it was quiet interesting. I learned that using complementary colors can create a deeper shadow and how to make the transition from light to dark. This project called for me use all the skills I learned in ID 103 from drafting to organization. This project was something I needed to do to make sure I knew and could use all I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment