Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photoshop Room


This was an interesting assignment for me to work on, we turned a 2-dimensional sketch of a 1-point perspective into a an interesting space with a some what believable room. This project was know small feet, I had to use many different tools to make this room, as well as many different images. But to tell you the truth, it was a lot of work, but not really that hard if one was to look at it one step at a time. Like I said before it was not hard just a lot of work. 

I made this assignment a little be hard on my self because I did not work more on developing what I wanted the space to look like. I worked a little on my thumbnail sketch, but I should have put more time into them. In the end I the assignment was completed, I just need to remember to develop my vision more in the future.

Uris Giron

No comments:

Post a Comment