Sunday, July 1, 2012

Elements and Principles of Design


       The Elements and Principles of Design, this was a fun poster to put together. I was given the chance to look at these concepts again. It is always good to go back to the foundations of design. I can honestly say that I have forgotten about some of these concepts before when it came to designing a project, but making this poster, I think, will help me remember them when I need to use them. For my most recent project, I made sure to run it throw all the elements and principles of design to get a greater understating of what the object really was that I was looking at.
 
       I used the colors blue and orange, because they are complementary colors. The blue gives the viewer a calming feeling when the orange makes the viewer more alert. I made the colors run vertical because I think that it would make the viewers more attentive to the information that was on the posters.

Uris Giron

No comments:

Post a Comment