Friday, June 29, 2012

Wacom, Farm house on the Palouse

       This piece was done about a week ago while experimentaing with a Wacom tablet on Adobe Illustrator. I abstracted this picture of a farm house on the palouse. I wanted to break down this image to a more basic form. I figured that using a limited amount of colors, I could break down this image into its simplest form. This exercise was a great way for me to play around with a Wacom tablet. I have an HP Touchsmart laptop, but for some reason it did not feel the same as the tablet. The Wacom tablet's stylus was a different twist on drawing, different but good.

       This image is of the same image I abstracted above, I used a tool I learned about on another project I was working on. It is quite an interesting tool on Illustrator, it is call "live trace". This tool can abstract an image in a number of ways. It is a tool to remember when in the need of a creative push.

Uris Giron

No comments:

Post a Comment