Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Concept Model


These images are of my concept model for my project. This composition took me some time to 
design, but I feel content about it. I wanted this abstraction to have free flowing elements.
As well as a geometric shape and an emphases through  the use of colors. I feel that this model captures the  abstract design I wanted to give it. The design is similar to the way the artist I am 
studying, would abstract a project (Milton Stricker) in my opinion. 
Top


     I wanted each different view of this abstraction to call attentions to a different element and principle of design. One can see how the free flowing lines are visible from the top view of this image, how the diagonal elements are affecting the composition and interception the fluid look of this design. 


Side


From this view one can see how nonobjective it is even though it was 
abstracted from a piece of wood.
the color scheme of this abstraction is quiet pleasant to the eyes, it is a split complementary with red and green, and it also uses different hues of those colors.

 Front


     Now I ask you a question, readers. In what climate can you see this abstraction in?

     Similar to what Milton Stricker believed, he thinks that each type of abstraction belongs in a particular location. More geomatric abstraction belonged in hot climantes where more free flowing lines belong in mild climates  

No comments:

Post a Comment